Many of you have generously asked if we need anything in the preschool and we need playdough! If you have time and are so inclined, we could really use a couple of families to make some playdough for us. The recipe is as follows:
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 1/3 Cup of Salt
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Water
- Food Coloring (any color)
- In a medium saucepan add all dry ingredients.
- Add Vegetable oil and water
- Cook over med/low heat and stir. Lumps at this stage are fine.
- Before it starts to thicken add any color food coloring you would like.
- Once you notice the dough isn’t wet anymore, take it out of the pot.
- Let cool 30 mins.
- Kneed for 1 minutes and store in airtight container.
Pat yourself on the back! You just made a classroom full of preschoolers really happy! Thank you!
God Bless and Many Thanks
Calvary Chapel Lake Arrowhead Preschoolers